Welcome to Thorne and Ivey Books!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Thorne and Ivey LLC’s Website, located at https://www.thorneandivey.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Thorne and Ivey Books if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Thorne and Ivey LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Thorne and Ivey Books. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Thorne and Ivey Books for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Thorne and Ivey Books
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Thorne and Ivey Books
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Thorne and Ivey Books
- Redistribute content from Thorne and Ivey Books
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Thorne and Ivey LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Thorne and Ivey LLC,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Thorne and Ivey LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Thorne and Ivey LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Thorne and Ivey LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
We are not liable for any loss or damage of any nature arising from the use of this website.